Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I looked down at my hands the other day and noticed that they were calloused. I recognized them because certainly I've had them before, but seeing them, as the result of the suitcase that I have been made to pull around, roused a different response. While cognizant of effects that this work amid the injustice I bear has rout, a wave of praise overtook me, grateful that my callouses are not nail holes. Thank You LORD.

Whether because of mother, brother, "attitude," or even a ball game, so many in this city have tried to paint me as evil; BUT GOD has dispelled every accusation. This morning, I was reminded of the inaccuracy in one such accusation, in particular: "That's why God has taken everything from you;" they say. The Holy Spirit reminded me that God did not take anything from, but rather, in affording me the opportunity to follow Him, allowed me to sell everything I owned. And indeed I gave it to the poor, both in cash and in service. I even posted about it on this website several years ago. Sometimes you have to walk away from some things, some people even, to follow Him. Again, Thank You LORD.

Others question, "If you're so Godly, why don't you just ask God to restore you?" Sound familiar? If it sounds familiar to you, that's because it's also familiar to Christ: Mark 15:29-30 The people passing by shouted abuse, shaking their heads in mockery. “Ha! Look at you now!” they yelled at him. “You said you were going to destroy the Temple and rebuild it in three days. Well then, save yourself and come down from the cross!" And so He stayed on the cross until God was satisfied that the work was finished. Egypt has always paid very well, so there are times when she looks real good: And certainly the "stuff" that she garners is valuable, in man's eyes. But, we don't choose mammon or anything else over God or the call of the Holy Ghost. WE DON'T RUN BACK TO EGYPT. Once more and again, Thank You LORD.

Man says "Be quiet."
GOD told me to, "Shout aloud!"
Man says, "Speak positive/smooth things."
GOD told me to, "Tell them about their rebellion.
Man says, "Don't talk about the church."
GOD told me to, "Tell the 'house of Jacob' (the church) about their sin and transgression."

Again, sometimes man gets it wrong. Many of those who claim to know Him have been treating me like the Pharisees treated Him. Ecclesiastes 1:9 History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new.

Yes, I may have callouses, and I will certainly tell the story (give testimony); but, as long as I leave matters in "HIS HANDS," He vindicates every time. There is so much more that, seeing from the outside, man has judged of me incorrectly. . .
BUT GOD

.​

Prayer for Protection from All Covid-19 Variants/Mutations

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please protect me from getting Covid -19 or any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Remember this, God is always in control. Nothing is impossible for God. At any time, at any moment God can stop Covid-19. But God has chosen not to.
Psalm 135:6 states, “The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths.”
Ecclesiastes 3:1 states, “There is a purpose and reason for all things under the sun.” God has a purpose for Covid-19.

Everything Has A Purpose

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

We are in Gods hands and He holds the whole wide world in His hands too. Let us worship and adore Him while we have breath on our lungs. He has created us for His glory and honor.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: In remaining faithful to God's instructions: “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. (Revelation 1:19) When God sets an ensign, it is to show what is to come for a city. I continue to remain in absolute awe of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom