My grief is so deep right now, that all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My grief is so deep right now, that all I can think of is finding peace when my life is over. I will not harm myself, but I cannot see finding peace in life. I have been heartbroken so many times. I am almost ###, single and childless. Every time that I think that I have found love, the person leaves or it is not to be. The pain is horrible. Every loss becomes a deeper and deeper wound. I struggle every moment, and when I finally find hope, it quickly vanishes and is taken away from me. I recently met someone that I really thought I 'clicked' with, and the story is once again the same. It does not seem meant to be. I don't know what to do anymore. I do not want to keep living alone, in desperation. Every loss brings me deeper pain and more desperation. I want to love and be loved so badly. I want to share my life with someone that understands me, and whom I understand and feel genuine love for. I am so alone. The aching in my heart is something horrible. I don't know what else to do....
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
The Lord God be with you. God is Love and Peace. Always remember that in the midst of trouble or doubt, God is caring you through it. You have the almighty power of Jesus Christ our Lord in your heart. God has a plan for your life, and his plan will be good, just have faith and believe. May Jesus' presence be known to you. God Bless. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 1:20 – “At this, ### got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, ### responds to the devastating news that he has lost his children and all his possessions...
Replies
8
Views
187
I am severely struggling right now with mental health problems resulting from early traumas. I have tried to work on myself and heal from my issues since before I was 20. I am over 50 years old and have struggled with severe fear, depression, and anxiety that have resulted in no longer being...
Replies
10
Views
452
I am reaching out to you for a prayer request as I know how powerful prayer can be when multiple people are praying over a situation. I have a family member that is an in law. They have been an in law for the past almost 20 years. About 2.5 years ago the family became divided over basically...
Replies
9
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom