My grandfather has been diagnosed with###

Akshi

Disciple of Prayer
My grandfather has been diagnosed with cancer. For the past 10 days, he is in hospital. His name is ### ###, age ###. He is unable to tolerate any kind of pain, and my family is in a grief situation to handle payment for the hospital. There is no improvement in his health. Please pray for him; he is struggling very hard, so is my family. Please pray for us.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received the news within the last hour that my ### has died aged ###. He has returned to his Maker. I ask that you all pray for our family at this time and for the repose of his soul. I never got to meet him as my family had already moved overseas by the time I was born. But he was a great man...
Replies
6
Views
139
My son has an Auto Immune disease. From around Christmas until now he's been hospitalized a total of 3 times. Two weeks ago it was his heart built up with fluids 😭 and now his Lungs. I feel helpless b/c this is something I can't fix. I try to encourage him but I'm feeling drained. Please 🥺 pray...
Replies
5
Views
194
So, my best friend from school who had testicle cancer ten years ago and who has been my rock since I was first diagnosed with cancer just found out the he has colon cancer. I pray for him in the name of Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,238
Messages
16,797,391
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom