My God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, words are not enough to express my grief. I can't sleep. Something is here that I cannot see. But I am here. I am not sure what you want me to do. Why I am here. I started hating myself. Can't escape from this. I have nothing. I am all alone. No one is there to wipe my tears. I just want to give this person to you. Make them happy.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE ALL DAY IS BLESSED I CAN FIND MY HAPPINESS NOW EVEN IF IM ALONE IN THIS GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOREVERMORE GREATLY
Replies
6
Views
134
Years ago, I started experiencing brutal demonic attacks and torment. During this time, the enemy began to attack other members of my family due to certain decisions of mine, and I asked God for forgiveness and mercy. But at that time, they began to willingly permit the enemy to attack me...
Replies
8
Views
170
"Dear God, I'm struggling with debt of ### to ### and ### to ###. Please grant me wisdom, discipline, and provision to overcome this burden. Help me find a way to manage my finances and make payments. Strengthen my faith and trust in You. Amen"
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom