My God don't leave me alone

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE ALL DAY IS BLESSED I CAN FIND MY HAPPINESS NOW EVEN IF IM ALONE IN THIS GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOREVERMORE GREATLY
Replies
6
Views
134
HOLY SPIRIT WHERE DID I PUT THE BRAND NEW CREDIT CARD I GOT GREATLY IT HAS GONE MISSING IAM RESPONSIBILE FOR IT PLUS I GOT MY MOM ONE SHE CAN USE IN MY NAME AS BLESSING SHE IS NEVER RESPONSIBILE FOR IAM I WAS ACCEPTED FOR ### I WAS GOING TO SURPISE HER GET THE CAR AND THEN PAY IT OFF GIVE HER...
Replies
8
Views
188
I speak lunatics leave me alone GREATLY My innocent family our spouses our pets alone GREATLY..LIFE IN I THINK ### STOLE THE IPAD THIS MORNING AS WELL I GET EVERYTHING NEW WHEN I MIVE SOMEWHERE NEW GREATLY..THE KIDS OUTSIDE ACROSS THE STREET THAT R TRYIBG TO PUT ME ON THE STREET WITH NO FEET...
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom