My God and King.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name. You are doing great things to those who believe and trust your name. Our dear Lord is the greatest God we have ever known.

He knows everything.
He foreknows the future.
He brought us here to earth.
To be a light in a dark world.
To love Him with all we have.
To praise and honor Him.
To glorify His holy name.
Now and forever more.

All glory, all honor and all praise shall be unto the Lord our God. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name. You are doing great things to those who believe and trust your name. Our dear Lord is the greatest God we have ever known.

He knows everything.
He foreknows the future.
To praise and honor Him.
Now and forever more.

All glory, all honor and all praise shall be unto the Lord our God. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
For in Thy presence there is healing divine. In You alone o Lord are our hope and we will follow You all the way to heaven.

He knows everything.
He foreknows the future.
To praise and honor Him.
Now and forever more.

Think what is true and loyal to your life. It is Jesus who has chosen us and want us all in heaven. Love Him and praise His name wherever you are.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah to the King of kings, we will glorify the Lamb, we will glorify His forever and ever in heaven above. Our dear Lord is calling all of us to glorify His holy name wherever we are. If we have a deep faith in Him and what He can do for us and for others, then we should glorify God in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom