My Friend ###'s Condo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipoh1008

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer for my friend, ###, who is defending herself in a foreclosure proceeding to retain her condo. Lord, You know that the cause of the foreclosure is not entirely her fault. Please let the Holy Spirit lead her on the pertinent information to gather and to present in the case, and to instruct and guide her during the court proceedings. Also, Lord, please touch the judge to rule in her favor so she will retain the condo where she and her mom live. We thank you Lord for You are good to all; You have compassion to all You have made. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, I am in agreement with this prayer. Please have mercy on ### and her mother, and help them to retain the condo that they might return to praise Your name. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I ask this in Your Name. Amen.
 
In the Name of Jesus I bind and rebuke the spirit of greed that's trying to foreclose on ###'s house in Jesus' name. The Name of Jesus is above the spirit of greed and it's God's law that the spirit be removed right now. I praise God because he hears and answers prayers of believers. Thank you Jesus for supernatural intervention. Thank you, Father, for giving us power & authority over all things on earth through Christ Jesus. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord I request you urgently to bless ### and her sister ### Lord. Lord save her condo Lord, Lord only you can do it Lord, only you can change the judgment in ###'s favor Lord. Lord please help them and bless them Lord. Lord the problem that they are facing may it be temporary and may they permanently take you as their master and savior Lord, therefore Lord protect them from every harm and especially give them back their condo in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
standing in agreement to this prayer in Jesus name, Amen.

Father let them not take ###'s condo away from her. Intervene in the situation Lord God and give ### the favor in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.

God bless you bro.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
173
Helena, my friend in Christ, cca ### (seventy) years old. Breast cancer survivor. Breasts removed. Water retaining in her chest area and elsewhere. Chemotherapy symptoms: Nose bleeding, weakness, nausea etc. Please pray for any kind of help and support to be sent her way and to be surrounded...
Replies
7
Views
175
Father God I lift up my friend for intercessory prayer against the powers and principalities of this world. Father God we break off all incantations on her to be broken off of her and that all spiritual attacks cease in Jesus name. We rebuke the spirit of Leviathan and command it and all demons...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom