My friend ### isn't keeping well she is going

Nilesh Khude

Disciple of Prayer
My friend ### isn't keeping well she is going through a lot of pain...she has pain internally ...doctors are not able to understand what it is ...she is not able to walk move or do anything properly ...please pray for her healing
 
Father I pray for ###...

"You are the God of healing. Your name declares that You are the Healer. Your nature is to heal. I plead with You to be

true to Your name and Your nature. I ask You to release healing into this person's life. Reveal Yourself to be

the God of healing by touching and transforming this person (Exodus 15:26).

I praise You, O God that one of Your first revelations about Yourself is that You are a God who heals and makes whole.

The essence of who You are is to heal and make whole. I plead in the name of Jesus that You would heal and make

this person whole. (Exodus 15:26)." Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
147
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
159
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom