My friend ### ### has the COVID-19 ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
168
Prayer request about forceful COVID-19 swab injury irritating the nose, eye, possibly cheek because of sodium azide. I think I may be having twitching in my lower eye, biting my tongue at night times at different times because of sodium azide. I think I'm having a serious reaction to sodium...
Replies
5
Views
230
Please pray for ###, he tested positive for Covid 19. He is running a fever, he’s a young ###! He has pulmonary fibrosis, with all of that said, healing completely disease free is possible with with our Father in heaven. I ask you all to pray for total healing in the mighty name of Jesus! God...
Replies
6
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom