My First Home For My ### Family Of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter karlaloves1god@
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karlaloves1god@

Guest
Well thanks for your prayers. Some gifted prayer warriors. God closed the door to my home of my dreams in the photo. Someone bought it. I'm heartbroken.

My husband and I put a bid on another house. I'm trying not to get too close to it, but the owners rejected our first bid. We raised it, but they haven't replied. It's killing me. I wish I could buy the home, get the key, and move in. I'm requesting the owners of my new bid accept this offer, please Jesus.
 
If the purchase requires going into debt, maybe you aren't supposed to go into debt for a house. In that case, instead of bidding on other houses, why don't you take a few months and study what YHWH has to say about debt? If you are paying cash, I hope that you will be successful if this is God's will for your life.
 
Last edited:
When One Door Closes, Another Door Opens

Be encouraged and know that God has the key to open every door; change every situation and open new windows of opportunities. Sometimes, road blocks are there to lead you unto the path Jesus would have you to go; sort of like the yellow and white ink in the street guiding you as you drive to your destination.

Be encouraged and know that God does everything for a reason; not for our downfall, but for our good and to His glory. The road blocks we face is simply God guiding us. Be encouraged in Jesus name knowing that when one door closes, another one opens. God bless you.

in Jesus name i pray for you amen
 
III John 2… Beloved above all things I pray that You prosper, be in health, as your souls prospers.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Always keep your focus on God & Obey God’s Word. Obedience brings blessings and the favor of God upon your life. God honors obedience.
 
God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested prayer:

Lord God our Father, you created us for a purpose beyond our understanding. We cannot discern this purpose by our own powers, but you revealed it to the world by the death and resurrection of your Son. He revealed to us that we are your children, and that you created us to dwell with you in love for all eternity. He overcame sin and death to reconcile us with you. Free us from every form of bondage that separates us from you and purify us by the fire of your love. Guide us by the light of your truth, and lead us to the eternal life you have prepared for us. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.

Believe and trust in GOD ...and keep on trusting regardless of what is going on around you, even if things seem hopeless.

God is real and is very aware of what is going on with you. Relinquish your mind’s control over all situations. Take your hands off and let go of your fear and unbelief. TRUST GOD TO WORK.
 
Lord God may this bid be successful, so

### gets the home of her dreams in Jesus

name I pray
 
I stand Lord with ###. We pray that you restore her faith that you are looking after her, that you do things for our own good. There is a reason why you did not give that house because you have something better for her and her family. Reveal unto her that what you have in store for her and her family. We thank you for what you are about to do in her life in Jesus name we pray, amen!
 
Lord honors all according to his will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🧬🌎❗️🧐☎️🫜🥰 FOLD LIFE IN I GET TO OWN MY FIRST HOME GREATLY THAT'S A GOOD THING GREATLY WHERE I'M SAFE WHERE MY PETS AND I HAVE OUR BONDS STAY WITH ME SAFE SECURE HEAR GREATLY SEE GREATLY WITH MY PETS WHO BELONG TO ME GREATLY FOR...
Replies
7
Views
165
I bought my first home in 2007 as a single mom of two children and raised them here. I got married in 2018 and had a little one with my husband in 2022. Since then we have bought some land and are almost done with the construction of our new home. I was very excited at first but during the...
Replies
8
Views
317
I GET MY PASSPORT MY FIRST PAY PERIOD I GET THE AMOUNT OWED TO MY VENMO ACCOUNT PAID AND I USE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT FOR MY DIRECT DEPOSIT BECAUSE VENMO SENDS ME MESSAGES ALL THE TIME SAYING I'M DENIED. LIFE IN I DON'T GET THAT ANYMORE FROM VENMO FIRST CHECK I PAY THE BILL SHUT IT...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,878
Members
650,092
Latest member
Braeldale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom