My financial breakthrough today

Ithulrondi

Prayer Partner
Today I claim my Financial and spiritual breakthrough
Today I start a journey that will change the world
Today I receive God's favour and prayers
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. I’m certain that God cares for you. May He work in your circumstances, provide for you, and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. I trust He will answer according to His perfect wisdom and timing. I leave you with this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
77
im facing trouble today in my business, please pray that my customer will show me mercy and favour to cancel his orders which i m not able to fulfill
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for me today for a financial breakthrough in my sales. May God guide my conversations, bring the right customers, and bless the work of my hands. I ask for favor, open doors, and successful transactions throughout the day. Standing on Deuteronomy 28:12, that the Lord will bless the...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,237
Messages
16,808,458
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom