My Finance :(**Note: The title "My Finance :(" doe

  • Thread starter Thread starter fidosonics
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fidosonics

Guest
I've posted on here about my finances

so many times. I have no more hope!! My payments are past due and I'm not going to be able to go on my missions trip. And I don't think I'm going to be able to finish my discipleship program.

Thank you for praying for me all who did but. Maybe it wasn't supposed to happen. It's not my will but God's, no matter what He is still on the throne. And His name is worthy to be praised. My prayer request is for peace about this situation and that I continue to grow with God and learn from my mistakes.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ I come asking for prayer again. I have been asking for prayer for a home for my wife, daughter, and grandson. Let me kind of start at the beginning, I am a child of God and yes we need prayer to. I rededicated my life to the Lord and got re-baptized November 4th...
Replies
13
Views
367
Hello, I need prayers for my finances. I have a second interview with a great company on Tuesday afternoon. All I’m asking is for prayers to receive a job offer for this position. It’s very important to me. This will help me pay for my bills. I am behind on my mortgage, my car payment, and all...
Replies
8
Views
288
My Lord Jesus Christ, I lift up to you all of my financial problems. Anxiety is taking over me. I am so worried because none of my job applications seem to move forward. I tried my best to get a shot back at ### but it seems as if the door is closed for good. My other applications haven’t even...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom