My ### final yr BE exams Is ...

APSS

Beloved of All
My ### final yr BE exams Is studying. Pls give her memory power She tells most of the time she forgets. She can only study one day before the exams then it vl b in her memory Tomorrow is her exams pls c that she does it excellent.Give her peace of mind also. No tension. Pls lord
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 25
  • quote prayer exam clear.jpg
    quote prayer exam clear.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 25
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
Thnkyuuu bro
 
May our God of love, grace and mercy, bless you and hear your request and grant it as per his precious will. In Jesus name, Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
177
Lord, please help me pass all of my final exams and to finish strong!
Replies
9
Views
196
Please pray for my son ###'s 8th class final exams from tomorrow. Prayer for him to study well and attend all the exams without any problem and score good percentage in exams. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom