My final year exam results will come out next week

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My final year exam results will come out next week and I am kindly asking for everyone's prayers that I did well in all my exams and my thesis. Also please pray that I am able to lose weight in one month's time. I am very obese and I have been exercising for weeks now. Please keep me in your prayers and I thank you in advance. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on him he vl care for it

GOD Father I hand over this person to you lord Strengthen her with new strength help her not to be feared n trust you for everything help her to pass in all her exams with good marks Jesus also touch her and reduce her weight to normal weight in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear sir, I am ### from ###, now my 1st year MBBS theory exams are over, and prayer correction has started from a few days back. Really, I have made so much mistakes while writing the answers. Please sir pray for our exam results. Then we have our practicals from ### to ### of September sir, so...
Replies
6
Views
365
My results will be coming out next week, please pray for me to the exam in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
170
My final year exam (arrear subject) will be held on August ### . It is the only paper remaining to achieve a bachelors degree . I feel physically and mentally tired . Body functions are actually not working properly . I request your valuable prayers for helping me to overcome this exam.
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom