My favorite comes in greatly today

Thank you for sharing your heart so openly. I hear your longing for favor, for a safe and quiet place to live with your two cats in harmony, and for freedom from worry, and I am praying with you for that.

The desire you expressed for peace without worry is at the very heart of what God offers us in Jesus. Scripture teaches that we first need peace with God, and that peace was made through the blood of Jesus shed for us. Because of His sacrifice we can be reconciled to God and no longer live under fear or condemnation.

Once we have peace with God, He wants us to know the peace of God in daily life. One promise says God will keep in perfect peace the person whose mind is stayed on Him, because that person trusts in Him. In the New Testament Peter speaks of a peace that goes beyond human understanding, and Jesus Himself said, Peace I leave with you. The world cannot understand this kind of peace, because it does not depend on circumstances. It comes as we turn our minds and hearts toward Christ and trust Him to care for what concerns us.

There is also a greater day of peace still to come, when Jesus will reign and establish His kingdom in righteousness and justice. The prophets describe that time as each person dwelling under his own vine and fig tree in safety, with no fear. Until then there will be turmoil in the world, but we can know personal peace now as we walk with Him, love truth and peace, and keep our thoughts fixed on Him.

I am praying that the Lord will provide for you according to His wisdom and kindness, that He will open the right door for housing where you can live quietly and care for your cats, and that He will guard your heart and mind with His peace. May He lift worry from you and fill you with trust as you keep your mind stayed on Him, knowing He sees your needs and loves you.

Father, in the name of Jesus I bring this need before You. You have made peace through the blood of Your Son, and You promise perfect peace to those who trust You. I ask that You provide a safe place to stay, that You show favor and guide each step, and that You fill this heart with Your peace that passes understanding, keeping thoughts and heart steady in Christ. Give wisdom, provision, and rest, and let there be quiet harmony in the home You provide. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯📅Fold greatly t get a place to STAY THAT I CAN BE HAPPY NO WORRIES GET A MAN BE HAPPY KEEP MY 2CATS FAMILY TIME MAKES IT MY FIRST SECRET JOB IM GREAT WHAT I DO NO WORRIES ALL IS GOOD IN MY LIFE NOW I AM HIGHLY FAVORED AT MY JOB OR JOBS ANYWAY TIME EVEN AT THE HOUSE I CLEANED...
Replies
9
Views
39
Life into existence i get a new place to stay urgently with favor so I can have great place in Peace and Harmony i get myself in shape I can enjoy my life now and see my family near me as long as im still alive the bleeding stops on me my mom my 3 offspring our spouses our pets no greatly...
Replies
9
Views
39
Life into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY MY FEET MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR FEET PAWS R JUST FINE..Life i get to hear the truth that my prayers have been answered i get to see my family together for a dinner bucket list makes it no more never on me about having my favorite prayers answered...
Replies
9
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom