My father ### is very serious ...

My father ### is very serious in Hospital of ###, So I want to request your kind prayer by the JESUS name to heal.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for your father, ###, asking God to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His peace. I trust He will answer according to His perfect will and timing. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer from all you guys to let the enemy know that the truth will set you free and it seems the enemy wants to take away my life and years from my family and loved ones and most importantly from God I can see his trying to break me down and I just need a good prayer for court and tribulation.
Replies
6
Views
79
Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Thank you for your Prayers. The Lord is moving in Miraculous Ways and granting Provision and Healing in my family. However, the Enemy is also on the attack. This Morning my wife came to me requesting funds to help pay for hospital treatment for her...
Replies
7
Views
212
YESTERDAY I SENT SERIOUS PAPER-WORK TO AN AGENCY BY OVER NIGHT EXPRESS MAIL FROM MY POST OFFICE TO SAVE MY CASE FOR HELP FROM THIS AGENCY AS THEY HAD NOT RECEIVED ALL OF IT PREVIOUSLY BY MISTAKE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR THAT SHE WILL BE INFORMING MY CASE MANAGER TO EXPECT MY...
Replies
7
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom