My family treats me like crap. They want to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My family treats me like crap. They want to use people and be all angry and ill towards me for no reason they are so mean I don't know how much I can take it's horrible...
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is truly snappy, hateful, and very disrespectful to me and my family. Part of me wants to leave, but a part of me wants to stay. I need this man out of my life; there is no other way. It's just doing it, having the courage to do it, that's the problem.
Replies
8
Views
244
I ### ### ### ### ### Urgently NOW have my name healed from treat me like DOG CRAP. Bind up Satan and crew Energy Death Eaters off out of my tunnels no more naming me DOG CRAP. My name is healed properly from the World wanting to treat me like DOG CRAP forever. Judgement Justice on all except my...
Replies
6
Views
333
Life into existence 100 💯🔨Fold I have been been rejected to many times and cheated on to many times the guys didnt chose me from my past it’s just a game that has been used to many times now im sorry 😞 my work with the Lord God Almighty is worthless and the dogs bark abusive if I even just walk...
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom