My family needs deliverance. please pray for us ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Here's a redacted version of your request: I'm struggling with gambling addiction and I'm in debt and depressed. Further I'm also addicted to ### and ###. Please pray for my total deliverance.
Replies
10
Views
247
My husband has a spirit of anger. He gets angry quickly and shouts. My family need peace. I want him to know Jesus. I pray that he get deliverance and salvation and will worship Lord. I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
579
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom