My eyes and teeth

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that my teeth can be treated soon, and that I can afford the fees. Also, please pray that my eyes are okay. They have been bothering me on the side with the teeth infection. Thank you for praying. In Jesus' name, amen,
Replies
19
Views
214
No nausea in my stomach. Normal stomach acid. No gastritis. No inflammation, swelling, pain or irritation in my dental flesh or teeth. Perfect clear eyesight.
Replies
11
Views
112
Shalom "I wish you health," says God in 3 John 2. Could you please pray for my teeth, that God might fully restore them? Unfortunately, by eating far too many sweets, I have caused great damage to the temple of the Holy Spirit. But for the One who can raise the dead, teeth are no problem. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom