Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my ex husband to be saved so his children and his grandchildren are saved. There is a history of sexual immorality in his family, his grandfather died in a hotel room with a prostitute, his father slept with both men and women, he and his brother use prostitutes all the time, his...
Replies
10
Views
21
Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
163
Can you pray for the children and me, my ex-husband, their father has a psychopathically structured personality and has custody of the children, the children and I are hardly together, he mistreats us and the children in other ways with excessive obligations and punishments, I physically feel...
Replies
7
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom