My ex fiancée (### ###) did witchcraft

Rebecca kalaivani balagandi

Disciple of Prayer
My ex fiancée (###) did witchcraft on me. Been struggling for past three years. No proper job, relationship, financial, no property and I'm caught up with alcohol, free sex, and all unwanted bad habits which is out of my control. I seek many helps with Christian and none Christian but nothing seems to be helping. Dear brother I need a job. I not getting any and been few months. I got no one to support me mentally and physically. Family and brothers are far away from me. No one seems to be by my side. Please help me. At the moment I am struggling even for food and still wondering how am I gonna pay my rentals.

Please pray for me. And I'm really looking for reply and get deliverance as soon as possible.

Please help me to bring me back to Jesus and set free from all curse and witchcraft. Please help.

Thanks indeed and warm regards.
###
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
go get prayed over by the elders in the church and anointed with oil than fast and pray, read the word
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tribal lady did witchcraft spells on people using new age. Her friend in ### that practices new age taught her things in working with herbs. She had all kinds of herbs she said was for different things She told her son that she was told how to save her brother from dying from liver cirrhosis...
Replies
8
Views
121
God I’m coming to you for divine intervention to bring ### back to me. He recently broke up with me bc of past resentment and mistakes. Although we are still very much in love with one another. I’m praying to change his mind. He is fighting some demons within himself, abusing with alcohol. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
423
My ex Fiancé left our family a while ago without notice and my babies miss him dearly. We’ve been praying for him to return back and God restored our relationship. I do believe in God I worship and adore him and I am a Christian. Please pray that ### return to me ### and the kids. Pray God...
Replies
6
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom