My ### ###, earlier i use to

kothagundla

Disciple of Prayer
My ### ###, earlier I used to work in one organisation, in that organisation Husband and wife trapped me, knowingly and unknowingly they have filed a police case on me, but I don't have any evidence to prove me in the court. Right now I have no job also, I have applied to so many interested but no interviews turned to me. Recently I have attended one job interview in ### still HR round I have succeeded, one more round is there that is senior manager round, I'm waiting for that call right now from them.

Finally my family is too tight. Pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

😭😭😭 I told my ### earlier today this morning that I'm on my way to his house and about time I arrived to his address and house he had texted me and said He's not even home he's at his second job. But yesterday he didn't even say that he had to work today. I paid for a Lyft ride to get me to my...
Replies
7
Views
396
### and I use the internet to make a payment and his connection is not working good ### to be succeeded with his investments he can retire in April of this year We want our home paid for and everything to fall into place God's favor over connection in ### ### We are getting married right away...
Replies
12
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,143
Members
650,354
Latest member
Eldaonxian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom