My dog who has been limping for a month ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter misty27
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misty27

Guest
My dog who has been limping for a month is going to the vet today. Please pray that it is something simple and not something serious and that she will make a full recovery and live for a much longer time. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
220
Please pray for a sweet dog who has been so mistreated and neglected in his life. He has now been passed off to a new owner who does not seem to be treating him well either. Please pray for his removal from this person and that he will finally be given to a good, loving, godly, kind owner. I...
Replies
8
Views
276
Please pray for a sweet, precious dog who has been horribly mistreated and neglected throughout his life. He has now been passed off to a new owner who does not seem to be treating him well either. Please pray for his removal from this person and to a good, loving, godly, kind owner. I wish I...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom