Anonymous
Beloved of All
My husband doesn't seem to love me anymore, and while I do love him, I'm feeling like it would be best if we divorced. He doesn't pay attention to me or make me feel loved anymore. He's very selfish, wants to quit his job to pursue a different career, we're barely making it on both our incomes now and if he does that, I would be the sole breadwinner - and we wouldn't be able to pay all our bills. But when I try to talk to him about this, he tells me he's depressed and that I'm not supportive of his dreams and I'm a bad wife.
Despite all this, I don't actually want to get divorced. Life wasn't always like this. Please pray for my marriage and pray that my husband will stop treating me like this. Thank you.
Despite all this, I don't actually want to get divorced. Life wasn't always like this. Please pray for my marriage and pray that my husband will stop treating me like this. Thank you.
