My ### doesn't remember if she took her medication,

comrade

Beloved
My mom doesn't remember if she took her medication, please pray for her that she remember if she took it or not.
 
Ask your mother to back track to count her med's and day she pickup up from drug store. Count days and how many pill are still in the bottle. This will give indication if she took it.

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hi comrade,

I am older and sometimes, well maybe, a lot of times, I have the same challenge. Did I put my eye drops in yet? And I take them in the morning and at night. I have had to make up a chart, which I check off when I put them in. Make sure there is a pencil or pen handy, so that can't be the excuse of why it isn't being recorded. This has helped me and may it help your mom.

Lord, I pray in Jesus' name for ###'s mom. Thank You Lord. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit. I went to the hospital and ### said "Mom, I took my medicine." Thank you all for your prayers and support. Please pray that she does not stop when she comes home. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. God bless you all!
Replies
10
Views
457
Please pray my son doesn’t remember it. He’s ### yrs old. Will be ### on Sept. ###. Tonight at dinner He wasn’t really that hungry and so making him eat was difficult...as usual. My husband reacted differently than usual. He slammed everything down he was using including his plate to the table...
Replies
12
Views
194
  • Locked
My daughter's house is in for closer. She took her husband's check and every dollar they could rake up and sent a cashiers check for all missed payments. Now, it should have been current. They said it was one day late and they mailed the check back. I pray to GOD that this can be stopped. She...
Replies
6
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,485
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom