My ### died recently. I live alone and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tSUSAN

Disciple of Prayer
My mother died recently. I live alone and cannot see any future for work or friendship where I live. I ask the Lord for opportunity to move to another location to rebuild and live a healthier holy life among friends.
 
With his power may you be guided to and find what you need. It is done  AMEN
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I live alone in a dangerous city but there is surveillance where I live. Also in a building next to mine lives my sister who is the only family I see. Another lives in another state and another does not see or call me. But I don't have for my next rentals. Or my livelihood. I need several...
Replies
11
Views
413
I live alone in a dangerous city but there is surveillance where I live. Also in a building next to mine lives my sister who is the only family I see. Another lives in another state and another does not see or call me. But I don't have for my next rentals. Or my livelihood. I need several...
Replies
9
Views
267
My father died recently. I am left alone with my mother. Pll. pray for ### marriage.
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom