My ### died recently! I am angry ...

Baraj

Humble Servant
My father died recently! I am angry with many people concerning his death and revengeful. Pl. pray for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One minute I am very happy and the next I am very angry. I feel like screaming and yelling at everyone. People are screaming and yelling at me and others and I wish I can yell back because I don't like how me and others are mistreated. People favor one person over others people have feelings my...
Replies
7
Views
224
My family like to fight and argue with me and others. When my mom was alive, she always picked fights with me all the time; it stressed me out. My family and others always mistreated me, and I am a very nice and shy person. Why do I have to be mistreated? When my family fights and argues, it...
Replies
6
Views
327
Prayer request that I am angry with the Lord that he does not do anything but want me to believe what he had helped me is it to see me jobless which I now am he is happy or jumping from jobs to jobs, he is very satisfied where I had been trying to get a job and always must worry about my future.
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom