My deepest wish.

Wonderful, beautiful, precious in the sight of the Lord are the death of His saints. My wish and my prayer today and ever is that everyone I see, I write or I work with will be with me in heaven. Nothing on earth is more important than to see ourselves in the holy presence of Jesus. Loving Him and enjoying Him for ever and ever. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 45:23: God Himself (Yahweh) is speaking: By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. An Extended Explanation of the...
Replies
7
Views
203
  • Article Article
Lots of people want to have more money, more material possessions, more power and freedom. All these things are going to pass away just as a cloud in the sky comes along and then disappears. But those who trust in Jesus will find true rest and peace because we know where we came from and where...
Replies
1
Views
424
I pray for healing from anxiety and depression and finding my soul's light and peace xo
Replies
7
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom