My Deepest Desire, God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaul

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, My heavenly father. You know my deepest dream while I am still ###+, bless me with that loving wonderful loving man WHO respects me and is equal with me - and I will shower my love and respect to him too. You know that dream I have had since long time, to be happy and feeling safe, secure and LOVED by that man. Send him to me now, dear Father God, I am ready and I'll cherish the day I meet that man I will be together with until we grow old. Thank you, in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do not measure my worth by who stayed, who left, or who failed to see me. You made me with purpose. You know my name, my pain, and my heart. I am still precious to you. -God
Replies
7
Views
115
Dear God, please turn my deepest desires and wildest dreams into physical reality. And, transform life forever.
Replies
9
Views
559
I met a beautiful angel a few months ago she smiled at me and went her way. I only saw her once in my life. When she smiled at me, She made me feel relieved like I have never felt ever in my life here on earth 🌎. It was an incredible feeling I have never felt before. Strongholds had...
Replies
9
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom