My Dearest LORD, i want to thank you from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaya92

Prayer Warrior
My Dearest LORD, I want to thank you from all my heart to clear my 9 subjects out of 10 subjects. I'm really very grateful to you LORD.

Jesus, I'm giving that one subject in which I've "unexpectedly" failed for "re-checking" to exam centre. I'm sure by your will, I'll pass in that 1 subject too because you know it that I really deserve to pass in it. It was my best paper among all the 10 subjects. I don't know how they failed me. I need just 5 marks to pass in it.

I know I shall pass by your will.

In Jesus' name, I pray. AMEN!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I want to thank you first of for being with me through this hardest time of my life. I don't know how I feel, I just know that I am tired of praying and pleading with you. I love Lord, yes I do, but I feel you have neglected me and forsaken me. I know I am not perfect, but am I cursed...
Replies
5
Views
291
Lord thank you from the bottom of my heart, for successful completion of 5 years of service in my job. Thank you for protection from political pressure, political parties and administrative pressure. Time to move to another placement.. I humbly requesting you please provide me a good placement...
Replies
9
Views
364
Lord I want to thank you for how far you have brought me.. Been that you the only one who never judges. Thank you for everything. But lord since have been in debts my life has been meaning less, no reason to live have lost all hopes.. I even so much wanted to give up on you cause am tired of...
Replies
5
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom