Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity of my job interview. Like Moses I Aam not eloquent in speaking and get brain fog. Please help me to speak eloquently and confidently. May I have favour with the hiring manager and if this is the job for me I JN amen
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father Thank you for the gift of been a Mother, I have a need please bless me with legal ownership of our home for my children to grow in to successful adults with financial independence and love for others, help them grow and get certified in academic skills. Please bless me with...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I Pray for a Job Transfer Divine Architect of my career, I come before You with a deep desire for a job transfer. Foster in me the courage to venture into new opportunities that promise better work life balance and total fulfillment. I place my hopes in Your limitless...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father. I want to thank you for everything you are doing in my life. You have blessed me beyond words. Father in heaven I pray that this second interview Wednesday goes great and that I get the position I have prayed for. This job would be life changing and I would be doing your work...
Replies
Views
My Heavenly Father, I love you and trust in all you have promised. Please forgive me through the name of Jesus for all my sins and I confess I can do nothing without you and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I come to you right now with a heavy burden which can only be overcome with your help...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom