My Dear Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisfaceiseek

Beloved of All
Please lift up ### for the Lord's favor. God has been blessing her to have so many opportunities these past two years and I am so grateful and blessed to see how He is moving in her life. I ask that you pray for her in this potential chance at an even better job. She is touching the lives of so many people for the good and the enemy agents in her department do not support her and try to contain her and yet the Lord makes a way for her. Thank you Father! Please pray for ### as the Holy Spirit leads you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
162
I want a prayer to pray for my dear friend ### as she travels by herself to ### hours to a heart specialist for her cat that she would get good news for her cat and that her cat will live a long life and that nothing will be wrong with her heart and that she will get a good report I pray you...
Replies
7
Views
145
My dear friend I love you so. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom