My Dear Brothers and Sisters i am very Thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nehemiah

Humble Prayer Partner
My Dear Brothers and Sisters I am very Thank Ful to all Because all are Praying For Me, and pls continue it and also Please pray for my ministry called ###, and for financial support to grow.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord, I am very thankful for all answered prayers. Lord forgive me for my sins and I am repenting it. I am waiting for my daughter ### for her application in ### to work here in the USA. I hope it will come out soon and 1-### will be soon. And I am praying for my ### to move in ### in her...
Replies
9
Views
363
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ -- I hope everyone are well. I'm reaching out to you today to ask you to please pray to the Lord our God in Yeshua, Jesus name for me today that he blesses me to hear good news from the hiring manager called ### who I went to meet last week Friday for a job...
Replies
10
Views
462
My dear brothers and sisters my name is ### ### my native place is ### I have so many financial problems that I am unable to cope please everyone please pray for me to get complete relief from these financial problems.
Replies
7
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom