My Daughters Healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clifford

My middle daughter Megan had foot surgery a few weeks ago. She is a special needs daughter and for some reason she is having severe anxiety. Please pray that she will be healed and her anxiety go away and all of her ailments (adhd - borderline mentally handicapped - Bi polar) that Jesus touch her and she be made whole. Thanks again so much for your prayers! Blessings and favor to you and your loved ones!

Lord help her to heal and become a more dedicated servant of the Lord. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let's Pray...God I touch and agree with the writer of this prayer, "That you will touch and heal Megan from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Deliver her from fear and anxiety. Deliver and hear her from all mentail illiness. Make her whole in You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It, And it is So in Jesus' Name."

***As a child of God included in your inheritance is the right to good health. Yes, God uses Doctors to do a great work. The bottom line is God is the Healer. Continue to go to the Doctor that God leads you to. When God heals the doctor’s report will confirm it. God is our healer.

Let This Be Your Confession

Christ Has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us. For it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. (Gal. 3:13)

Jesus You have redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore I am redeemed form ‘ALL’ sickness. I do not receive sickness as a part of my life. It has no part in me. And I command sickness in Jesus name to leave my body, flesh, mind, soul and spirit.

I Peter 2:24 ….I declare by the wounds of Jesus Christ I was healed. It is past tense. The work has already been done. God’s healing power flows in me, through me, all round me, through the Word of God and I am healed in Jesus Name. Glory be to God. I cast the burden of sickness on Jesus Christ and I go free. He who the Son Of God sets free is free indeed. Jesus Christ has set me free.

Jesus took my sickness 2000 years ago. My sickness was placed on Christ, so that I can be redeemed from sickness. Christ redeem me from all sickness. I declare it. I have a right to declare it in Jesus’ Name! I cast the spirit of doubt, worry, and fear out of my life in Jesus’ Name! God has not given me the spirit of fear, but love, power, and a sound mind. I am blessed. I am healed. I am loved. In Jesus’ Name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom