My daughter needs to hear very clear guidance from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My daughter needs to hear very clear guidance from The Lord about several key decisions. Praying she is quick to obey God and trusts Him for meeting all her needs. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for wisdom about a situation that has become important to me. I’m confused about it. I need the Lord to be very clear in giving me answers and wisdom for this because I can make mistakes, or just do what I want instead of what He wants. I also need my own home. I want to feel...
Replies
9
Views
302
My dear heavenly father I am crying out to you from the depths of my heart I have not been feeling well lord it's been years since my body has felt right I believe that there's parasites in my body and as I begin this fast I'm asking you father God the Daniel Fast and take these parasite pills I...
Replies
10
Views
628
Pray for clear guidance from God. Pray for strength. Pray for financial wisdom. Amen
Replies
9
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom