My daughter ### ### is suffering from panic depression in Hostel for NEET coaching. Kindly pray for her to get deliverance from infirmity spirits. and to strengthen her with Holy spirit. ### ### ( ###).
Total deliverance is for her in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is suffering from depression for ### months and is far from me and she can't come here where I am now. Please pray for her.
Replies
10
Views
371
Praise the Lord father - please pray for my mother who is currently in ICU suffering from Brain Stroke. Please shower your blessing on her and heal her. Please help her with the pain and healing process. I beg you please heal her as she is the precious woman in my life and I wanted her to stay...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom