My daughter ### ### ### is going ...

My daughter ### ### ### is going to attend the meet exam tomorrow at ### ### ###. Please pray for my daughter
Lord I lift up this daughter to You. I ask You to be with her as she takes the exam tomorrow. Find favor on her Lord and bless her with the exam. May she be calm and focused. I bind up any distracting spirit and may she have recall on the material she is being tested. Bless her Lord Jesus beyond what she is even asking. Give her guidance, wisdom and direction as she does the test. Surround her with angels Lord. May no weapon formed against her prosper! Hallelujah! I thank You in advance for answered prayer!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for grace and favor on my daughter as her Architecture model and renders for her Architecture Studio class are due today. Please pray for encouraging feedback from her instructor and for an excellent grade on her first project of this semester. Please join me in praying for my...
Replies
10
Views
98
Please pray for my daughter. My daughter has choosen to follow wrong path and joined some bad people. Because of that she has stopped going to school. She keeps on running away from home. Fighting and lying to parents. Please pray that she stops doing all these bad things and focus on school...
Replies
10
Views
173
Dear Lord, Today is another day to thank you for all the many blessings you have given me and my family. Thank you for your constant guidance, protection and provision over the last week. I pray father God that you will continue to keep us in your constant care. I commit to you my daughter ###...
Replies
10
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom