My daughter come to her senses and ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray that my daughter comes home in December. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray that the court agreement won't be too much stress on her. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray that we go back to our regular schedule with no...
Replies
8
Views
208
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for the timing of a daughter's visit and another person's visit.
Replies
11
Views
632
Well my daughter comes to visit us. She is a Christian. Although she comes, she is still hurting a lot about things in the past that I hurted her feelings. She is a social worker. How can I avoid hurting her feelings again, because she is very sensitive?
Replies
6
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom