My Dad is not feeling well. He ...

I just said a prayer for your ###, friend. May the Lord touch him with His healing hand, give him the relief he needs and help him experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am ### a mother of ###. Have been suffering for cold and fever since last week. Seen doctor and taking antibiotics. For ### days now.. my current mentrual shows tat I might encountering menopause. And that caused me kidney infection that I can't completely pee out . According to doctor...
Replies
9
Views
161
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
132
Please God help me I don't feel well,calm me down right away ,in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom