my ### come over to help me help ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
my ### come over to help me help ### with her water that was froze with a heat torte and we got it broke loose thanks for prayers hope it stays now God Bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You are NOT alone, let me help you. The loneliness, depression, and hatred against those who have hurt you has isolated you. You feel that there is no one to help you. You have been abandoned by everyone. Yet, you are not forgotten by the LORD God. I have been sent by the Holy Spirit to help...
Replies
9
Views
138
Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
291
Pray for me. ###. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol after my now ex husband disappeared. Ghosted. He married his girlfriend in ###. I drank to kill pain. Stupid. I’m over the bad ex husband. AKA ass hole. Adulterer. He hurt us. Me. Pray. Ask God to forgive me. Let me live. Send an angel...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom