Guest
Dear God, I thank you for forgiveness of my sin, and I thank you for not holding my family accountable for my sin. Lord, my faith in You is strong, and that is a promise. I don't take the things you do for my family lightly, but I cherish every waking moment in it. Lord, today I ask for a Christmas wish from you. I don't believe in Santa or any other false gods, but I believe you are the one who makes everything possible. So today I ask that you give my family a blessing for Christmas, a blessing of a new home to call our home, and income to support our needs. Lord, that is all I wish for this Christmas, or if you can bring it to us sooner, that would be amazing as well.
THANK YOU LORD! ♡ ###
THANK YOU LORD! ♡ ###
