My business has a problem of clients ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to get more clients for my Business ### spa ### plus a month in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
168
I'm seeking prayers for my business to thrive well. I pray that I get clients coming to purchase from me in Jesus' name. I have been operating for 2 weeks now without a single client. I keep on praying and believing that God will make a miracle in my business. I pray that no weapon formed...
Replies
8
Views
652
📢 Prayer Request for My Business & Clients 🙏 Dear friends, family, and prayer warriors, I am reaching out to ask for prayers over my business, Kingdom Life Ascension, and everything connected to it. This business is a Kingdom-driven mission designed to help Christian entrepreneurs, ministries...
Replies
7
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,290
Members
650,262
Latest member
Whoemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom