My brother ### ### is not well ...

I prayed for this and included all those who are sick, those going through operations, jobless, homeless, including their families, cancer patients. I bind and rebuke any sickness, demonic attacks, evil spirits from the kingdom of darkness, underwater, in any altar. Ohhh God my father, arise and fight for your children. For the Bible says, "Ye are of God little Children and have overcome them, because Greater is he that is in you than the one in the world" (1 John 4:4). Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for though art with me, ohh God, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper... I prayed, in Jesus Name. Amen🙏🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother found out today he has cancer of the esophagus please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
261
Please pray that my brother receives parole after a ### year of living in prison. I pray that God and the angels will hear this prayer…..please Jesus hear my prayer.
Replies
12
Views
197
Please pray for my brother ### right now. He is having trouble with his finances. Pray for him. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom