• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

MY BRETHREN (MY PEOPLE)

Visionary1

Good and Faithful Servant
Anthony Craig Lemon (My brother)
Rev. Dr. Ralph Douglass West (former Pastor)
Rev. Dr. Marcus D. Cosby (former Pastor)
Rev. Dr. Alexander Johnson (former Asst. Pastor)
Honorable Mayor Sylvester Turner (former Mayor)

LORD, you know the common connection.

Matthew 31:45
I would never have passed any one of you, in your hungry and homeless condition, and not at the very least, had offered of my world's goods, to help you; which is the very basic of Christian brotherly love. Will you claim ignorance when even the whole nation knew?

1 John 4:20 Whomever claims to love GOD, yet hates a brother or sister is a liar.

First and foremost HEAVENLY FATHER I give glory and honor to Your name alone. Thank You for answering my last posted prayer through Psalm 37. Thank You for lifting me out of my own mess through Your righteous and loving chastening. Moreover LORD I thank You for dismantling the snares and plots of the wicked that ensued after Your chastening had been completed: For while they meant it for evil against me, I BELIEVE, as evidence has borne witness, that You meant it for my good that through the gift of prayer which You bestowed upon me, many, even in their own city, would be saved alive. THANK YOU LORD! NOW, I pray in the name of Jesus that You will bless each one's socks off until truth spews from their very pores. Bless O' LORD, and curse not. Bless each one with a spirit of absolute obedience to Your Word, that they may forever walk in the uprightness which they claim. Bless them for Your name's sake only that they may be a blessing to others, withholding nothing for themselves. Father, as You have often looked past their faults to, not only see, but have likewise, meet their needs in abundance; cause that same mind that is in You to be in them. Let them neither rest nor glory in their own names, reputations, nor will; But all glory and honor be unto You. THY WILL BE DONE ACCORDING TO THY WORD. In Jesus name. Amen.

As the church goes, so goes the nation

(Proverbs 15:16)

~​

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Siennah

Prayer Warrior
The whole world is my country I must share Jesus with everyone who lives there. All mankind are my brethren and I must pray for them and ask Jesus for their salvation so I will see all of them in heaven. Jesus said to all of us. I was hungry and you gave me bread to eat. I was naked and your clothe me. I was sick and you came to visit with Me. We must obey what He said.

Franklin

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus said. My mother, my father, my brothers and sisters are those who do the will of the Father which is in heaven.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom