my boyfriend and I have been distance lately I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
my ### and I have been distance lately I am asking for prayers to bring us back closer to each other.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us we known each other for 1 year. He asked me out last week we hung out he got sick and got better I heard from him Friday we were supposed to hang out again haven’t heard from him please pray that our relationship continues to be stronger then ever and that god blesses our...
Replies
8
Views
152
I have cheated in my 3 years long distance bf a year ago when i was in college i had 4 months affair . I dont know if i should tell him . We are still together . Last year we had an abortion and i thought that is my punishment so we are equal . He is loving and sweet but i dont feel his love...
Replies
9
Views
420
I had just asked for pray about this but I feel like I should add more detail... I am pretty young and I know a lot of people doubt me when I say this but Im going to marry my boyfriend. God has put this into my heart and soul and into his as well. When we first met I felt as if I had known him...
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom