My Aunty ### ### is struggling from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my granddaughter ### in prayer. She struggles with math and has taken this math class for the second time and is fearing that she cannot pass her semester final. I think that ### has a mental block about math and cannot get pass that fear of not being able to make a passing grade.
Replies
12
Views
182
Getting tempted and not liking it have slipped a few times more then I would like too, I really need your prayers please, I am living in wrong country I know this and have known for years and something like witchcraft or curses seems to stop me from wanting to move forward, I never had any role...
Replies
13
Views
310
My name is ###, I had juju attack in my office chair. Since July ###, I've been living with pains from my waist down to my feet. Please help me with prayer to be set free from this painful attack in Jesus name, amen
Replies
8
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,388
Messages
16,810,690
Members
650,769
Latest member
Crafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom