My ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mteeple
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mteeple

Guest
I am a. Single dad. My ### year old son and I will be homeless in ### or so days unless we get an urgent miracle. A very emotionally abusive relationship I am in is finally ending. I work but do not have enough to put down on a place for my son and I as she took everything I had and reeked havoc on my credit. Please pray for my son and I. For our urgent miracle. He is my life and I am his. We are all each other has. Father help us in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HOLY SPIRIT WHERE DID I PUT THE BRAND NEW CREDIT CARD I GOT GREATLY IT HAS GONE MISSING IAM RESPONSIBILE FOR IT PLUS I GOT MY MOM ONE SHE CAN USE IN MY NAME AS BLESSING SHE IS NEVER RESPONSIBILE FOR IAM I WAS ACCEPTED FOR ### I WAS GOING TO SURPISE HER GET THE CAR AND THEN PAY IT OFF GIVE HER...
Replies
8
Views
180
Just had the most heart breaking conversation with my ### year old daughter about how forgotten and alone she feels with friends. She tore her acl so her normal outlet with sports is gone and she still has ### more months until she can go back to them. She is really feeling the weight of things...
Replies
6
Views
116
LIFE IN MY EYES FONT WATER UNLESS ITS IN GODS WILL FOR ME I GET A NEW PUSH UP BRA MY MAKE OVER I DONT LOOK LIKE AN OLD LADY I THE WRINKLES FILLED IN ON MY NECK CHEST URGENTLY MY EYLASHES STAY ON URGENTLY ESPECIALLY MY LEFT SIDE GREATNESS IS MINE TODAY I CAN HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR TODAY A...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom