my ### and my ### and my ###

flora

Beloved of All
my ### and my ### and my ### are all sick My ### had a temp of ###. Please would you pray with me that it is not the flu. Very worried about my other ### getting it. Also worry that my ### and the older ### will get it. Please pray they all feel better very soon. I also pray for all that have the flu that they all feel better and the flu leaves.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
I’m joining you in praying for God to touch your loved ones with His healing hand. I’m praying for you, too, that the Lord will comfort you during this time. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Keep my daughter ### in your prayers; she’s has the flu and isn’t feeling too well. I’m asking for prayers for her to get better soon. In Jesus' name, I pray.
Replies
11
Views
258
I hope not to get sick with the cold, flu or worse. I hope to go to a friend’s (###) birthday party and hope no issues with transportation and that I don’t arrive late. Hope to get new scooter, what I have has issues and old, hope still works for now. Hope that I arrive to church at all, and I...
Replies
13
Views
167
Jesus thank you for us being able to take our son to the doctor today and finding out he has the flu. Thank you for the medicine and that he is going to get better and the doctor's note, so now I don't have to worry about school pressuring us, but now my husband is sick, and he has to go to...
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,754
Messages
16,803,325
Members
650,270
Latest member
Plnoutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom