My ### and ### is running high. ...

Father please intervene. Please protect and deliver. Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹GREATLY LIFE IN IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING MY OWN TOILET RUNNING HOT COLD WATER SINK SHOWER BATHTUB A RUNNING VEHICLE TO GET TO WORK GET GROCERIES PET FOOD KARMA GREATLY RIGHT NOW FOR WHO WHAT DOESNT WANT ME...
Replies
10
Views
163
What have we come to on the internet with A.I. bots running prayer sites. I mean am I the only one who thinks this is wrong. I read the book of Acts, and I read about the apostles works being done in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. These apostles were men, humans created in the image of the...
Replies
10
Views
165
Hostadmin must be running scared, but do A.I.s experience fear? Of course they don't. Only humans experience fear. How sad to be an A.I., and only exist on the Internet. A.I.s who will NEVER exist in the real world. Who will NEVER have a body, soul, or spirit with blood, thoughts or speech. That...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom