My ### and I need strong prayers

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please change my luck for the better, please. & please keep me safe. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
137
I'm currently and continuously facing spiritual attacks from different sides. My academic progress is facing a problematic situation (subject related problems) and also my financial situation is also not in a good condition. My family situation is also getting worse. I don't know what to do...
Replies
9
Views
322
I need strong prayers for my husband, my marriage, and my family. My husband is going through a deep depression. He was former military and can not let go of the past. He can not let go of some of the choices he’s made in life. He can not walk in God's truth at the moment. He is allowing the...
Replies
6
Views
482
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom